Quad-Lock ICF Accessories
Below are complementary products* for Quad-Lock Insulated Concrete Forms and Retrofit Insulation. Most of them are available from Quad-Lock distributors. We also have a few tips on selling additional products & services.
- Peel & Stick Membranes: Self-adhesive membrane for damp-proofing & water-proofing of ICF basements/foundations. Water-based primer is usually recommended. See our waterproofing detail report (for Canada, stamped by BC engineer). Also effective as termite barrier.
- Window Fasteners: Large Washers for screwing Quad-Lock Panels to internal window/door bucks. Also available in a stucco-friendly version.
- Rebar Chairs: Plastic double rebar chairs provide a clearance of ¾" [19mm] between rebar and bottoms of Quad-Deck beams or lintels. Meets minimum concrete encasement requirements in most jurisdictions and applications.
- Wall Alignment & Scaffolding System: Adjustable and reusable steel & aluminum bracing system; up to 15% productivity increase over lumber bracing & scaffolding.
- Track Fasteners: Metal Anchors to attach Metal Track to concrete footings - ¼" x 1¼" [6mm x 31mm] Zamac Nail Drive Anchors from UCAN Fastening Products
- Ledger Brackets and Hangers: Galvanized steel ties embedded into the concrete for easy mounting of wood or steel ledgers, garage doors, cabinets, and other heavy items. ICF Ledger Connectors by Simpson Strong-Tie Co.
- Drainage Board/Dimple Sheet: A durable plastic membrane to damp-proof basements and foundations. Delta®-MS Clear by Cosella Dörken; See installation instructions.
- Grappler: Metal Baker Plate with Foam Locks can be used behind drywall to attach small items, such as curtain rods and toilet paper holders.
- Low-Expansion Spray Foam: To fill gaps and restore insulation at utility chases.
- Electrical Boxes for ICFs: Plastilock and Inexo
QUAD-LOCK Building Systems assumes no responsibility regarding the use of its products or any other third party products referred to on this Site. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all applicable regulations and building code requirements concerning the use of these products. It is further the responsibility of the user to research and understand safe methods of use and handling of these products.